I purchase the pool in May.In less than 6 months I've had 2 pumps go out.

The supervisor then tells me that I have to spend my money to send the broken pump back so that they can test it to see what's wrong. He couldn't give me a time frame on how long that would take.... So I would have a pool with no pump.. I HATE THIS PLACE THEIR PRODUCTS SUCKS!!!!

DONT PURCHASE IT WILL BREAK IN LESS THAN A MONTH OF USE... and their customer services dept. will just keep giving you a *** rebuttals. NO SOLUTION AT ALL.

But my family would be inconvenience through out this time.THANKS FOR RUINING MY CHILDRENS SUMMER.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $119. The author is overall dissatisfied with Polygroup. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Polygroup.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Polygroup to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Polygroup?

Comments

#1203607

There has to be a reason you have gone through so many pumps.The company does have a section on their website about having to replace your pump multiple times, you may have to pay to send it in so they can tell why it keeps breaking on you.

Some reason could be over running your pump, or hard water in your rotor causing it to snap, another could be your GFCI gets wet and goes out.They are water resistant not water proof (found that out the hard way)