1.4

Brought a brand new Christmas tree November 2016. Due to a defective electrical connection the top needed replaced.

Called in January 2017 to have it replaced. Have talked to 12 different people since OCTOBER and STILL DO NOT HAVE A NEW TOP or a working tree. Have been told numerous times they were taking care of it, shipping a new part,shipping a new tree, etc. It seems I am promised whatever I want just to get me off the phone.

They told me 7 days ago they were shipping me a new tree buy express shipment.....had me pick it out with her on their website. My wife called them back & DAYS Later and told her they would TRY to get it shipped out TOMORROW. Should be there in 7-10 days. Its now December 12th.

The last person I spoke with actually seemed amused by my anger. This company would have to improve just to suck.

Buy their crap at your own risk. I am starting to feel like I am glad I only lost $216.00 in this transaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Polygroup Christmas Tree Part Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Defective product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2017.

Comments

I am the original poster of the above message. Since I posted that message, I have received a replacement tree, a refund, AND a replacement tree top that was shipped here from Hong Kong.

It gives me a sickened feeling that after doing the right thing, and doing it in a kind and reasonable manner, that I had to become angry and UNreasonable in order to have my warranty claim addressed and honored.

I thank Polygroup for finally addressing my issue in a satisfactory manner.

However, I would love to know how you as a company plan on fixing your customer service issues so that minor problems like this are dealt with and solved with ONE PHONE CALL. Not only did this issue cause me a lot of irritation......it cost you....unnecessarily....a lot of money .