Purchased a Summer Escapes Pool made by Polygroup from an online retailer.It came with all except 1 part.

I call Polygroup as instructed and was told that they will not and can not honor the warranty as the place I purchased the pool from is NOT an authorized retailer. Apparently, there are only two authorized retailers yet this product is sold in MANY stores including Walmart.

Bottom line, if I want a $170.00 pool that I already paid for to work, I have to pay another $20.00 plus shipping to get the part I need for set-up.I will never purchase anything that even comes close to saying Polygroup on it again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of do not honor warranty and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of summer escapes pool and associated monetary loss in the amount of $170. Polygroup needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned summer escapes pool in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Polygroup.

Had an Experience with Polygroup?

Comments