I just filled my newly purchased above ground pool and the seam is defective, slowly leaking water.I put a patch on to keep my yard from becoming a big muddy mess and it is not going to hold because the seam is not a smooth surface and it is hard to get good smooth adhesion.
In spite of pictures, pictures that include the name and model # as well as the defective seam (located just to the left of the model #, this company won't warranty the DEFECTIVE liner unless I CUT OUT THE MODEL NUMBER and hold it up next to the defective seam, take a picture, and send it to them (this will flood my yard with 1,000 gallons of chlorine treated water. They product info states they warranty their products for manufacturer defects for 90 days, but they don't state this step I mention above in their warranty information. I wouldn't have purchased a vinyl pool had I know this would be a big mess to deal with. The proof of the defect is indisputable: I just received the product on 6/9 late afternoon, I began installing it up on 6/10 all by myself so it took me a good day to set it up and I started filling it with water that evening.
On 6/11 I saw the slow leak and I immediately contacted their distributor. A seam leak is so obvious it is a defect and not a tear caused by the consumer's misuse. Don't buy a POLYGROUP pool without first knowing in detail what their warrant covers and what hoops you have to jump through to get what you paid for and not a piece of junk made in China.
Obviously there are no quality controls in place.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Ground Pool
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "On March 14,2016 Truck dropped off at North County Kia to repair dented & scratched roof & install of trailer hitch. On March 15,2016 Truck picked up & dents were less..."
- "I purchased a certified used 2014 Ram 1500 SLT quadcab 4x4 March 9,2016 I was told by sales writer not buy the 2 day return policy. Should not have listened..."
- "Purchased this couches at jeromes furniture in chulavista on 02/2016. First week stitches came off jeromes send a tech. 2nd time paint came off of the couch. Third visit all..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."