Polygroup - Warranty on manufacturer defects for vinyl pool is misleading
I just filled my newly purchased above ground pool and the seam is defective, slowly leaking water.I put a patch on to keep my yard from becoming a big muddy mess and it is not going to hold because the seam is not a smooth surface and it is hard to get good smooth adhesion.
In spite of pictures, pictures that include the name and model # as well as the defective seam (located just to the left of the model #, this company won't warranty the DEFECTIVE liner unless I CUT OUT THE MODEL NUMBER and hold it up next to the defective seam, take a picture, and send it to them (this will flood my yard with 1,000 gallons of chlorine treated water. They product info states they warranty their products for manufacturer defects for 90 days, but they don't state this step I mention above in their warranty information. I wouldn't have purchased a vinyl pool had I know this would be a big mess to deal with. The proof of the defect is indisputable: I just received the product on 6/9 late afternoon, I began installing it up on 6/10 all by myself so it took me a good day to set it up and I started filling it with water that evening.
On 6/11 I saw the slow leak and I immediately contacted their distributor. A seam leak is so obvious it is a defect and not a tear caused by the consumer's misuse. Don't buy a POLYGROUP pool without first knowing in detail what their warrant covers and what hoops you have to jump through to get what you paid for and not a piece of junk made in China.
Obviously there are no quality controls in place.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Ground Pool
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 10/24/2010 at 2:39:00 pm, I placed my order online for the following: Items: Copper Mailbox - Large, SKU: GD-252, Quantity: 1, Item Price : $319.00, Item Total : $319.00;..."
- "Unbelievable! Good thing I got my kids out in time. Very dangerous. I want my money back and an apology. ..."
- "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- " Inline Tile and Stone, license #789209, (aka Inline Kitchen and Bath), both owned by Duane Borad, charged me over $80,000 for shoddy work, incomplete work, and then..."
- "Me and my Husband hsving been going to Starbucks for 6 years in El Cajon CA. This is ***. That we KEEP GETTING WATER DOWN..."
- "I had the worst experience.I went to get my oil changed.They found 4 things wrong but told me their mechanics didn't know what they were doing so they would go..."