Camillus, New York
2.8

I have gone through FOUR of these pool pumps from this company!These pool pumps for Summer Waves pool are nothing but garbage!

The staff is excellent and very helpful, but the pumps are junk...do yourself a favor and spend the extra few hundred dollars and get an upgrade, least this way you wont have the nightmare like I am having , oh yea, and now the algae! I bought this pool in Mid May and its only the end of July....im on my fourth pump!

Can't say this enough....junk, junk junk!!

And because the pump takes over a week to get to you, the pool water just sits and gets worse.The company will not overnight the pump either!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service and performance and stated that there is a room for improvement of disliked that the pump was not overnighted. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of pool pump and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Polygroup needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pool pump in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Polygroup.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1203588

There has to be a reason you are going through that many pumps? how long are you running that pump during the day? All of their pumps have set run times and I was told that if you leave your pump on for longer than 5 hours you can snap the rotor inside that pump.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #1201164

I am on my third pump this summer and I am tired of dealing with the algae. Not worth the time or money.

Houston, Texas, United States #1194879

We bought our 17x52 pool on 6/3/2016.The pump has already broken.

This pump is a piece of ***. They do have a larger pump thT works in this pool but you have to buy that separately because they include the cheaper smaller one with the pool.

I have to wait for my replacement parts now.Hate this company terrible customer service