Polygroup - Pool collapsed. Company won't do anything to help.
Do not buy. This product is dangerous and not stable, and you will not receive your money back. My family purchased the larger version of this pool, and it collapsed (see photos at imgur: http://imgur.com/a/oidEl). The metal is not stable and the entire back yard was ruined. You can also see the weight of this broken pool completely crushed a bucket we used to catch excess water, and had this been my child she would have been seriously injured.
As for the warranty, PolyGroup offers a 90-day warranty. Our pool broke on day 100, and despite being only 10 days out of warranty, the company told us we had no claim and they wouldn't help us at all. The metal completely bent in half on half of the poles, and they said they had no responsibility whatsoever.
Do not purchase this product. Your family's lives are at stake and the company will not help in any way. Terrible product, would not buy again and would not do business with them again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Summer Escapes Pool
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "Unbelievable! Good thing I got my kids out in time. Very dangerous. I want my money back and an apology. ..."
- "Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "Don't buy Richmond American! When you go through the models look closely and you will see the poor craftsmanship. They use cheap contractors that take zero pride in their work...."
- "Today using a bottle of Cranberry by Member's Mark out fell a tip from a pen. I could not of been from my home. It was in the bottle of..."