Bought this pool on impulse because fiance & kids bugged me to.Waited about 72 days before setting up, as I was traveling for work & had to prep ground also.

The liner was torn right on the seem out of the box. Was given incorrect info from distributor to contact Intex. ( Which I now understand is not who built my summer waves pool ). This took roughly 3-4 weeks for Intex to realize I didn't have there pool, just a couple spas on file.

I then contacted Poly Group with my issue, which guess what they claim to be free of issue as I'm now out of 90 days. I even sent the email I originally sent into Intex to prove I was still in my warranty when the failure was first noticed. They have poor customer service, horrible warranty, and most of all a POS product. I wish I had done my research and spent a little more on a better brand.

Please think about your money & the fact you will still have angry kids because you tried to save a buck with this brand.$300 down the drain & hugh bottle of asprin for the headache.

Review about: Polygroup Pool.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: New Liner .

Comments