I simply bought a motor for my poloygroup summer waves elite filtration system on Sunday morning. I had it overnighted to my residence because my pool was getting in bad shape with no filtration system running.

Not to mention this is the second motor I've had to purchase because they use a tiny plastic stick to run the motor that breaks constantly. I just bought the pool last summer at that! I completely understood that I would not get my pump on Monday with it being a weekend order but at least Tuesday since the overnight fee was 30$s! I called a few mins ago and with their overnight policy it includes 4 actual business days so to get help with finding my product and being reimbursed overnight fees I have to wait until Thursday then call back and they could help me then!

Really who would pay 30$ for overnight but you have to wait 5 days for them to help you? What an absolute crock of ***!!!! I will be reporting them to the better business bureau as well as blasting their sorry selves on every page I can find pertaining to them!

Complete BS for a business to operate this way!!!! They will trick you to get the most money they can then good luck to receiving your product as ordered and on time!!!!

Review about: Polygroup Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments