I bought a Christmas tree at hobby lobby & 5 weeks later, an entire strand of bulbs burned out.I called polygroup & was told all she could was send a new strand.

I told her I didn’t want to remove & replace by myself on a 5 week old prelit tree & asked about other options. She informed me there were none. I asked where I could leave a review of their product & was told she didn’t know. I requested to talk to a supervisor & was told they were all in a meeting & I could not wait for anyone.

She then was very curt & basically hung up on me.I called Hobby Lobby & thankfully they have fantastic service & are allowing a return & made apology for the manufacturer.

I had a similar problem.They sent me a new strand of light at $8.70 postage due.

Needless to say I called and complained about that. There resolution - which took 3 weeks - was to send me a gift card for Walmart. No not a regular gift card because they didn't want it lost in the Christmas mail.

I got an email from them saying the sent it via email.Well that was Dec 18th and I still don't have my $8.70.

What a trashy company.