Opened a brand new inflatable pool. Took hrs between pump and water only to find it had numerous leaks I contacted their customer service and the male rep was the rudest ever.

Teresa,

Thank you for contacting Polygroup.

Please contact us at 1-888-919-0070 Monday - Friday 6:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST so a customer care agent can further assist in this matter.

Kind Regards,

Jazmin L

Polygroup Warranty Department

1-888-919-0070

Palvalencia

Jul 7, 3:59 PM MDT

888-919-0070 or send us an email at warranty@polygroup.com.

Hello, last night we were finally moved into new house and was able to finally inflate our PLAY DAY 8' FAMILY POOL that we bought the kids for xmas.(1st time out of box, brand new After buying a pump and inflating it which took most of the day, i noticed air coming out but the kids wanted it filled w water. But within an 1/2 hr, all the water had leaked out. We are all very upset. I googled the review and saw the above info.

is there anything you can do? I have the box with the upc label on it I can send photos of the pool and box.Please let me know'.

Product or Service Mentioned: Polygroup Pool.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replacement.

Polygroup Cons: Defective product, Poor customer service, Low customer satisfaction, Awful customer service, Poor quality pool had leaks.

Comments