Yes two days ago at Big Lots in Mariana Fl I bought what seemed to be a 10 ft around pool well turns out its nowhere near 10 ft...I need a email address to contact you guys im not very happy at all!
It would be appreciated... its very very disappointing to not get what i paid for .. I need a higher ups name or number ...
because this is very very uncalled for and they should be removed from the shelves if it isnt the right product...in response to this i would like someone to leave a number so i can call because i don't want this happening to another paying coustomer
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just filled my newly purchased above ground pool and the seam is defective, slowly leaking water. I put a patch on to keep my yard from becoming a..."
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..."
- "There's a store in my little town in Florida, and they are doing you a big misrepresentation by selling your ice cream high, and freezing it rock solid and selling..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."