We bought a polygroup pool (well over a month ago) and it said on the box that if we had any issues to call them and to NOT return to the store.We installed the pool just as the directions said, began to fill it up and it began the leak, there was not one, but three holes in the liner, one being directly in the seam.

I called polygroup as instructed on the box and they told me I had to patch it, I explained the hole was on the seam and that a patch doesn't have a good chance there, the man rudely told me that was the only thing they could do. After speaking to a manager he agreed that a patch on the seam is not very effective and agreed I needed a whole new liner. So I cut a big hole out of the liner (as instructed by them) as well as sent pictures and all the requested information. I was told they will get a shipment on may 1st and then they would ship me the liner because they at currently on back order.

prior to cutting a big hole in the liner I had the manager assure me that they would be able to get me a new liner in a reasonable amount of time, he assured me the company would take care of me and not to worry. So I waited a few days past the first, then called because I hadn't heard of anything shipping. They then proceeded to tell me that they have no idea when the shipment will be in and that no one told me a date. I asked for the manager to call me back ( I asked for him by name, I kept records of everyone I spoke to).

Never heard back, so I called again today, another person told me they have no idea when it will be in and I just have to wait.

This is hands down the worst experience ever with a company, if they are going to sell this item they should have it in stock for when someone receives a defective item or at least be honest and upfront.I would not purchase a pool from them.

Review about: Polygroup Pool.

Preferred solution: send me a pool of equal or greater value that you ahve instock that is of the same size! .

Had an Experience with Polygroup?

Comments

Dear reviewer,

We apologize for the negative experience.I'm sure not having a liner after filing a warranty might be frustrating.

Can you please send us an email to support@polygroup.com and a trained professional will respond to your email.Thank you