1.3

I am so disappointed in their customer support and customer satisfaction. Seems that is a small company and they only communicate to themselves whatever is convenient.

They lie on how they are resolving the issue. One of their managers (Esther) just told me that the piece was sent to me last night and provided to me a tracking number I check the tracking number and the label was just created. It has not left their warehouses. I have been dealing with them since I received the non working tree.

3 days ago, I needed the tree working on Friday for a family party and the part will not get home until Monday. I asked for rush delivery since day one and they are not able to do it.

This is such an inconvenience and poor management. Like I told them I paid for a working tree and waited 2 weeks to receive a defective tree and now I have to wait an additional week and a half to get a piece that I don't even know if it will work either.

Review about: Polygroup Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Low customer satisfaction, Lies, Defective products, Low customer support, Low sympathy.

Comments