1.8

I purchased a Christmas tree from Walmart that carried the poly group tree. I was so excited because I had lost my husband or your prior and I was looking to replace the original Christmas tree that we always purchased and put lots on together to make it easier for me.

I research this certain tree I thought this is beautiful looks just like a real tree. It was a 1 to 3 set up and one lot we go off and all the others to stay that is a lie. I put my tree up this year in the middle was totally out I called the company and they have a person that will lead you through to troubleshoot. Nothing worked so then they informed me they can send me a line of lights that I would have to replace all this tree that I purchased for $299 it's a very expensive tree I thought I was getting a good deal but all I got was screwed.

This company has a good first impression when you speak to them but then it goes downhill from there I should've received a brand new tree. I should've been offered a set of lights to put on myself that's what I was trying to get away from or out of just bought a real treat. Then they told me to get the lights I have to have a receipt I did not keep my receipt from a year ago I did have the original box of the tree came in. Then they told me I could track my purchase.

Even though I have the original box I was still screwed. Please please please don't buy from this company they take your money I Keeview a piece of crap and you're stuck with it. The corporate world these days have got so greedy they sell a piece of crap for A very high price and they have faults advertisement on the box stating if one light goes out they all stay lit that is false advertisement I should have been offered a new tree under that advertisement.

so just warning the consumer stay away from poly group Christmas trees that are sold at Walmart and hobby lobby I'm surprise with hobby lobby if they handle these trees in the way that the company handles the consumer. Now I got to go throw away your tree that I paid $299 for and I don't know I'm I just go cut a tree off the backyard I would be better off for it.

Review about: Polygroup Christmas Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Send me another tree and I will send back the defaulted tree..

Comments