I bought my 15x36 pool on 6/13/17.Got it set up then had it filled up on 6/18 and used it the whole afternoon.

I went inside and took a shower and when I got done, my pool was almost completely empty. There were holes in the seam. I contacted Polygroup and they said take pictures and email them to us. I submitted everything on 6/26.

They contacted me and said the pool is out of stock check back at the end of the week. I did and it still wasn't in stock so they said they would send a 15x42 instead. The pool finally arrived on 7/7. Got it all set up and started filling it and kept thinking something wasn't right.

Sure enough, they sent me a downgrade 15x30 pool and disguised the fact by putting it in a 15x36 box. Contacted them by email and of course they asked for more pictures...still waiting to hear back about what they are going to do. No compensation for the water, time and hassle they've put me through!

What was supposed to be a stress reducer has become a stress inducer!!And don't even try calling, no one ever answers!!!!!

Review about: Polygroup Pool.

Reason of review: poor customer service, timing, bad quality.

Preferred solution: Compensation for: water usage, time, frustration of dealing with constant issues, inability to enjoy over the holiday, time dealing with constant issues.

Comments